I. General Information
1. Operator Reservation System agencies www.camp24h.com is Interlogic Sp. z oo with its registered office in Chorzów 41-503, street Słowików 94, entered in the National Court Register under No 0000385576 , NIP 6342784812, Regon 241952840.
2. This document defines the rules that constitute the legal basis for the use of the Reservation System .
3. To use the portal Reservation System is www.camp24h.com accept all the following provisions of the Regulations. Acceptance is a statement of intent and creates a legal obligation between you and Interlogic Sp. z o.o.
4. Each Member shall, upon commencing to use the Reservation System to comply with these regulations.
5. You are entitled to a free copy, reproduction and recording the content hereof without the possibility of its commercial use.
1. Through the company 's website www.camp24h.com Interlogic Sp. z o.o. provides the online platform through which the service provider offering accomodation reservation can advertise their services for sale, and through which visitors to her people can book these services.
2. When making a reservation through the system www.camp24h.com user enters into direct and legally binding contractual relationship with the object, in which the reservation is made.
3. From the moment of booking, Interlogic Sp. z o.o. acts only as an intermediary between you and the Supplier of accommodation services, providing the required information for up to Suppliers and send to you by e- mail confirmation on behalf of the Supplier.
4. Creating an account on the portal www.camp24h.com by the Supplier is input by the supplier and the System Operator means the conclusion of an agreement on the terms of these Rules.
5. Executed via the portal www.camp24h.com agreement referred to above shall be concluded and implemented on the basis of the general conditions of individual providers.
6. Www.camp24h.pl portal operator does not charge any service fees as well as fees not bear any additional ( reservation ) to the price of the campground.
Used in the rules of the concept are:
1. Administrator - www.camp24h.com site owner - the company operating under the name Interlogic Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Katowice.
2. Service - pages and other online tools available through the Internet, to which rights belong to the company Interlogic Sp. z o.o. and which are available at www.camp24h.com.
3. Moderator - the person or persons acting on behalf of the Administrator to ensure proper functioning of the Website and the observance of these Rules, as well as on behalf of the Administrator shall take steps to enforce compliance with the Regulations by the Members;
4. Reservation System - a program that allows You can also take advantage of the services offered through registered on camping in any given city (home and abroad) in any given period, while the possibility of valuation services and their order ( reservation )
5. User - a natural person who has registered and established individual account on the Service;
a. to the extent that access to the Site and use of its selected function does not require registration , you will also mean any person accessing the Service and benefiting from its functionality, and the provisions of the Regulations will be to such persons apply accordingly.
b. A person using the Reservation System. The user may also be referred to as a customer, recipient, Passenger .
6. Account - a place on the Site, in which each registered and logged in user can enter, modify your data, your photo and other information related to the registration on the Site. You can have only one account.
7. Provider - provider of accommodation services, or related, ie partner Interlogic Sp. z o.o. offering them to you via the website www.camp24h.com .
8. Accommodation services - short-term, generally available rental houses, places to set up tents/trailers or accomodation places and provision, within the facility, related services,
9. Products package - individually configured by the user during the booking process solution as travel package, which includes several individual reservation services for accommodation services, along with any additional services available through the portal www.camp24h.com .
10. Electronic payment instrument - each payment instrument, including access to cash at a distance, allowing the owner to make operations using electronic media or electronic identification holder necessary to perform the operation, in particular electronic money instrument or payment card.
11. Payment card - the card that identifies the issuer and the authorized holder, entitling to make payment, in the case of a card issued by a bank or an institution authorized by law to grant the loan - also make payment using credit, within the meaning of Art. 4 paragraph . 1 point 4 of the Act of August 29, 1997 - Banking Law (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 72, item . 665 , No. 126, item . 1070 , No. 141, item . 1178 , No. 144, item . 1,208 , No. 153, item . 1271, No. 169, item . 1385 and 1387 , and No. 241 , item . 2,074 , of 2003 No. 50, item . 424, No. 60, item . 535 , No. 65, item . 594 , No. 228 , pos. 2260 and No. 229, item . 2276 and of 2004 No. 64, item . 594, No. 68, item . 623 , No. 91, item . 870) .
12. Voice - rating on a scale of 1 to 10, offered through the Centre to a particular user.
13. Ban - lock, permanent or temporary, depending on the discretion of the moderator access user who has violated the provisions of the Regulations, to the Service, Accounts or individual elements of the Site.
IV. Subject Regulatory
1. These Regulations governs the rules for making a website www.camp24h.com tourist accommodation services partners Interlogic Sp. z o.o. Users who wish to submit an appropriate reservation.
2. Interlogic Sp. z o.o. provides you with:
a. direct access to the services offered by the providers of accommodation, which relate to objects located both at home and abroad
b. able to benefit from the products bundled freely and individually configurable
V. General Principles of Service
1. The user can:
a. change, or delete your data by using the Accounts ;
b. give voices to various objects and express opinions about them in accordance with their feelings after using the services of the Centre ;
c. use the Site and its functionality according to its purpose and principles of the Rules ;
2. The user is obliged to obtain the respective rights and consents to the inclusion in the Website any material, especially photographs. Placement of any materials on the Site by you is equivalent to the statement that you have a need in this area of law and consent.
3. User is obliged in particular to:
a. refrain from any action which might hamper or disrupt the operation of the Website and the use of the Service and its functionality in a manner oppressive to other Users, Administrator or moderators,
b. observance of moral rights and property as well as rights arising from the registration of inventions, patents, trademarks, industrial designs and other persons,
c. refrain from any acts violating the privacy of other users, in particular the collection, processing and dissemination of information about other Users without their express consent, unless it is permitted by law and the provisions of these Regulations.
4. You may not use the Website and its functionality for a purpose other than due to the nature and object of the Service, and in particular shall be prohibited:
a. conducting commercial activities, advertising or promotion;
b. carry out any kind of agitation, in particular political or religious;
c. spamming and unsolicited commercial communication;
d. take any action that could cause damage , in particular damage to the Administrator, other Users or third parties;
e. placement of materials on the Site violates any applicable law, Regulations, decency, moral norms or rules of fair competition, vulgar, slanderous dignity, defamatory or infringing personal rights of others, supporting radical social attitudes or advocating such views ( all kinds of racial, ethnic because of gender, religion, etc.) , the content of false or misleading ;
f. posting sexually explicit material in any form;
g. repeatedly placing the same or similar photographs, content, or other items ;
h. posting content unrelated to the subject of the Service;
i. issuing incorrect ratings on presented on the Website Centres ;
j. suggest in any way the identity or compounds User Administrator or moderator or action;
k. impersonating other users, or suggest the administration 's false identity.
5. You are solely responsible for your use of the Account and the Service and its effects.
6. For failure to comply with the Regulations by the User may be imposed Ban .
7. If time or for part of the functionality of the Service Ban will not stop by the User breaches of the Regulations, your access to the Service may be permanently locked.
8. Administrator, including acting on behalf of the Moderator may remove the materials placed by you on the Site, in any manner not complying with or violating the provisions of the Regulations, without warning or notice to you.
1. Registration is to correctly fill in at least the fields marked as mandatory form on the Website.
2. Service User may be any natural person who is 18 years old and after accepting the provisions hereof, will complete the registration procedure in the Service completed an effective setting up an account.
3. By completing the registration process on the Website, which is the result of an Account, User warrants and represents that it has read and approved the content of the whole of the Regulations.
4. By registering on the Website you consent to the processing of the collected data for marketing purposes, information, statistics and publications in mass media such as the Internet, newspapers, radio, television , mobile telephony and fixed .
5. By registering on the Website you consent to the publication of its IP address, user name, place and time of the activity on the Service, in particular, the assessments and materials added by the user.
6. Passing by you during the registration of false information may result in the permanent lock Account.
7. User registration in the course of giving personal consent to the processing of my personal data in accordance with these Regulations and in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997. Data Protection and the Law of 18 July 2002 . of electronic services, as well as the presentation of the Website.
8. By registering on the Website, the User agrees to the transfer of commercial information by the Administrator in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 18 July 2002. of electronic services , electronic mail address provided by the User, on the Website, Business Administrator, its respective parent companies, subsidiaries or related parties, as well as its trading partners.
9. Personal data is protected in accordance with the Law of 29.08.1997 . on the Protection of Personal Data ( Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883. ) to prevent access to them to third parties.
10. According to the above- cited Act You have the right at any time to inspect their personal data, modify and delete them.
1. Owning your account and profile on the Website as well as viewing photos and other materials, and expressing opinions in the form of a donation Votes is free.
2. Accounts not used for a period longer than six months since your last login, they can be removed without prior notice to you.
3. In the event of a breach by the User of these Regulations, your Account may be permanently or temporarily locked or removed without giving any reason and to inform the user of this fact.
4. The user can request removal of your account. After removing the account is not possible to restore it.
5. Each newly created account is subject to activation, consisting of receiving a message sent to the email address of the User and proceeding according to the instructions contained therein.
6. Site Moderators have the right to impose Ban on Account in the event of a breach of the Regulations.
7. Administrator will that the information and statements sent from the email address specified by you come from you, and that actions made by users logged into the Service with the help of E -mail and User Password, have been made by the User.
8. Administrator knowingly not disclose names and passwords any third party, provided that:
a. There will be a require that the relevant provision of law.
b. There will be demanded of the Court and the competent authorities
9. Administrator does not take any responsibility for the consequences of obtaining third-party unauthorized access to accounts without your conscious participation of the Administrator.
10. The Administrator shall not be liable for any loss , alteration or unauthorized use of the data or materials posted by you on the Site, in particular in the accounts, due to force majeure, failure of or unauthorized access by third parties to gain access without the conscious participation of the Administrator.
VIII. Voting and voices
1. The user can give voices on a scale of 1 to 10 only to centers, for which it can express an opinion based on their own experience with the use of specific services of the Centre.
2. Assess notably extreme can be checked or inspected and rejected by the Moderator
3. Moderators have the right to block, or delete the User's Account in respect of which there is a suspicion of passing Votes untrustworthy and has no obligation to inform the user of this fact.
4. Influencing the average rating of the Centre by donating widespread negative votes can be considered to be against the present Regulations.
5. It is forbidden to donate Votes by users , for which it can occur suspicion of misconduct assessment, in particular related to the Centres assessed or competitive.
6. Moderator has no obligation to cancellation received or cast votes.
7. It is forbidden to use programs to help returning Votes.
8. Moderator service www.camp24h.com reserves the right to exclusive publication, authorization, and modification sent in ratings .
9. You can add only one voice on each of the Centres .
1. The user can add his written opinion on the Centre, based on their own experience with the use of specific services of the Centre .
2. Addition of opinion is possible only by putting the User Voice at the resort .
3. The user can add an opinion based solely on my own experience with the use of the services of the Centre on a particular date .
4. Opinion on the Centre should :
a. contain a total of no more than 5000 characters ;
b. contain only substantive insights and opinions in regard to the Centre, and related services ;
5. Opinion on the Centre may not:
a. contain illegal content, illegal, these rules and principles of morality;
b. contain content violating personal rights of third parties ;
c. contain content not related to the merits of the Centre, and related services in the specified time, in the opinion expressed on the basis of their own experience user who benefited from the Centre and related services;
6. You can add one opinion on the Centre once per calendar year
7. The moderator can verify the validity and reliability of the User opinion, especially the opinion of stress. Opinions may be removed or rejected due to suspicion of placing false information.
8. Moderators have the right to block or delete the User's Account in putting opinions in breach of the Regulations or for which there is a suspicion about adding unreliable opinion and has no obligation to inform the user of this fact .
9. The addition of an opinion by the users, for which it can occur suspicion of misconduct assessment, in particular related to the Centres assessed or competitive
10. Moderator has no obligation to cancellation received or issued an opinion.
11. Reviews violate the provisions of the Regulations may be removed without notice or moderated user by removing portions of violating the provisions of the Regulations.
12. Opinions in whole or in part in a language other than Polish can be removed or moderated without warning the user.
13. Opinions expressed the opinion solely between you. Reviews posted on the Website in any way do not come from the Administrator, Moderato , or do not reflect their views and opinions. The contents of the opinion solely responsible person ( user ) perched opinion on the Website.
14. Adding to the opinion of the User declares that the opinion is based on his own experiences and shows his real opinion on the assessed Center . It also confirms that there is no personal or business relationship with the Centre or the owner or operator of the Centre as well as competitive nor its owner or operator and that no financial benefits or any other in relation to the writing of the opinion. Also notes that the Administrator will not tolerate false opinion or otherwise violates the TOS and in the case of disclosure in the event of an opinion in breach of the Rules, in particular opinion, the content of which may violate the law , the Administrator beyond the measures referred to in the Regulations may invoke the provided the relevant regulations.
15. User - the operator or owner of the Centre shall be entitled to block the possibility of casting votes and publishing opinions on specific Center. In this case the description of the Centre will be accompanied by information about the blocking of these opportunities by the operator of the Centre and Users will not be able to cast votes or placed opinions concerning the Centre for the duration of the lock. All Votes cast and reviews placed before locking remain invisible in the Service for the duration of the lock and become visible again after its abolition .
X. Information Centres
1. Reservations are made in accordance with the procedure and under the conditions accepted by you during the booking process .
2. Administrator is not responsible for the content of the Website, in particular concerning the Centres . Information regarding Centres come largely from people representing these centers and from publicly available sources . The administrator verifies the information of particular doubt, however, is not obliged to do so and assumes no responsibility in this respect any responsibility.
3. Placed in Service information Centres, as well as for their voices in no way represent the opinion of the Administrator.
4. Prices and other information concerning the terms and conditions offered by the centers do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.
XI. Make inquiries and booking of accommodation services
1. Request for booking
a. user makes a booking request accommodation services by selecting an electronic booking system available on www.camp24h.com and by introducing a personal questionnaire with all the necessary data .
b. former customer interested in making Reservation Services implemented by a particular operator in particular the Centre shall , using an interactive form made available after selecting the relevant option Announcement " Book " or " ask about the possibility of booking" indicate the data necessary to verify the ability to provide the Services selected by the Customer during the and scope.
2. Confirmation requests and prices
a. user receives by yourself confirmation e-mail inquiries, including reservation number, information about the service, accommodation , the total price of the service and the chosen form of payment.
b. Establishment and possession of booking by you is tantamount to signing with the supplier agreement for the provision of accommodation services .
c. Price of accommodation services is expressed in PLN, or any other currency specified in the inquiry form.
d. The user d before payment is required to verify the correctness of the data contained in the confirmation sent .
3. Ordering accommodation services
a. user may make an order to the introduction of true personal data to the Reservation System . Before making the order, the User's responsibility to be aware of these rules and to accept and read the terms and pricing of the services selected by the user on the object offering the service .
b. Understanding the conditions governing the rates of help to you to choose the most attractive cost-effective services, as well as to minimize the cost of any cancellation of the contract .
c. After receiving the reservation Interlogic Sp. z o.o. can contact with you to verify the User's data and confirm the offer. In case of inability to contact with you Interlogic Sp. zo.o. is not responsible for the effective adoption of booking by the supplier in accordance with the content of the notification .
d. Any booking / notification is transmitted Interlogic Sp. z o.o. on behalf of the user to the provider as a statement of contract .
e. provider has the right to cancel the booking in case of no notification on the date of commencement of services, a service offering . Time and cancellation terms set out detailed terms and conditions of the accommodation offering the service .
4. Printed by the User, received e-mail confirmation of the booking , along with made within the required fee or request an accommodation service .
XII. Terms of Cancellation
1. Reservation of accommodation is subject to the cancellation policy outlined on the booking page of the supplier.
2. In order to prevent misuse of the Reservation System and uncharged suppliers false or misleading reservations, Interlogic Sp. z o.o. reserves the right to cancel in individual cases, non-guaranteed reservation, if there is no possibility of contact with you at the location indicated by the phone number. In such cases, the user is not entitled to use the services of accommodation.
3. This provision also applies in a situation in which Interlogic Sp. z o.o. becomes aware that the e-mail address specified by you in the past made a number of reservations that have not been used or if the query feedback made this way by Interlogic Sp. z o.o. remain unanswered .
4. To prevent cancellation due to suspicions that the reservation was made with deliberate intent to non-use, user can make a reservation guaranteed by the number of your credit card.
XIII. Liability for the use of the Reservation System
1. By accepting these Terms and Conditions you acknowledge that you have full legal capacity to act and to enter into legally binding commitments and to take full financial responsibility for the use of the Reservation System.
2. You will ensure that it will use the System in order to inquire about reservation and booking deposit and purchase available in the portal services described in these Regulations only in a manner consistent with applicable law, avoiding any action contrary to the applicable laws and morality.
3. User may make reservations using false or someone else's names and payment for booked accommodations or other services with false or someone else's credit card without the consent of the owner of the credit card.
4. Actions violate the provisions of the above will be reported to the appropriate law enforcement authorities .
1. The user can file a complaint if the action provided for in the Rules Administrator are not implemented by the Administrator or that are implemented in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations.
2. A complaint may be submitted electronically or in writing. The complaint should contain personally identifiable information and transactions carried out by him in the Service and the description of the reservations .
3. If given in the complaint data or information need to be supplemented , before considering a complaint Administrator will ask the complaining party of its complement in the indicated range .
4. The Administrator will consider the complaint within 14 days from the date of its receipt, together with all the information indicated by Interlogic Sp. z o.o. necessary for the proper consideration of the complaint .
5. The answer to the complaint is sent to the email address provided by the User .
XV. Limitation of Liability
1. Interlogic Sp. z o.o. stipulates that the use of the Reservation System is exclusively at the expense and risk of the User .
2. No warranty is also no guarantee that the usage will be without faults , defects , interruptions or connection failure of the System as well as the fact that the result of the search will meet your expectations as to the substantive content , accuracy or usefulness of the information obtained.
3. Interlogic Sp. z o.o. no further warrants that the moment after receiving a search result do not appear in the System search book other offers than previously found by the system . This guarantee does not apply to the past . Receiving the search result if not immediately confirmed by making Reservation in intact and operating correctly Reservation System does not create the Client claims for the conclusion of mediation in the sale of tickets or other services.
1. By registering, the User Reservation System User's personal data are stored in the database Interlogic Sp. z o.o.
2. When using the Reservation System offered on the website www.camp24h.com Users will be asked to provide certain personal information needed for making a reservation. Due to the nature of the service that is requesting information about the name , surname , sex, and in the case of children , youth and seniors age is sent directly to the appropriate camping or other relevant operators .
3. Members using the system consents to such processing and transfer of personal data .
4 When booking inquiries user communicates information about yourself . This information is stored in a database Interlogic Sp. z o.o. intended solely for personal use and allow an analysis of orders and demand from customers. You consent to the collection and processing of personal data , as well as the persons with whom it intends to travel , necessary for the Reservation System to undertake activities of search and booking .
5. Interlogic Sp. z o.o. reserves the right to inform users of any promotional campaigns organized by www.camp24h.com . Such information will be treated by you as ordered, commercial information within the meaning of the applicable regulations.
6. You may at any time opt out of receiving promotional information by sending an e-mail address will resign statements .
7. By accepting these Terms you confirm the accuracy of the personal data you provided and in accordance with Article 23 of the Law on Personal Data Protection dated 29.08.1997 agrees to their storage and other processing in the database Reservation System.
8. The user shall have the right at any time to inspect and modify the information provided and their removal .
1. The exclusive right to the database of accommodation facilities and other databases available through the Service is entitled to the Administrator . Databases are protected as defined in the Act of 27 July 2001 on the protection of databases ( OJ no. 128 , item 2001 . 1402 , as amended . Amended . ) And the Act of 4 February 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights (consolidated text: Journal of Laws No . 90 2006 pos. 631 , as amended . amended . ) .
2. Service users are entitled to the normal use of the database for personal use and download insubstantial as to the quality or quantity of parts of its content.
3. Service Users are entitled to search using search engines available on the Service , the individual elements of the database, and then copy them for their own needs .
4. It is not permitted repeated and systematic extraction or re-utilization conflict with a normal exploitation and causing unjustified prejudice to the legitimate interests of the maker of the database - Administrator.
5. It is not allowed to copy portions of the database outside of normal personal or indicating an intention to unauthorized secondary use them. It is not allowed to use "robots" or any programs automatically searching or copying elements of the database.
6. In the event it is determined that the person collecting the data or re- using in whole or in substantial as to quality or quantity, part of the database in order to achieve financial gain without permission or in violation of the conditions, the Administrator reserves the right to notify the competent authorities, including law prosecution .
7. Administrator shall have the right to request termination of the infringement, remedy its effects, and the issue of payment of compensation earned by the infringer benefits.
8. The unauthorized use of the database or its fragments in economic activity may also constitute a violation of other applicable laws.
9. If you plan to use the database or substantial portions beyond the authorized personal use , it is necessary to contact the Administrator for possible obtain individual consent.
XVIII. Methods of payment
1. In the event that payment of the service is to be made prior to arrival directly to the supplier, the offer includes detailed data required for the applicable fees.
2. After payment (charge cards, wire transfer , cash payment ) and its entry in the system will automatically create and send to the address provided by the User mail a voucher confirming the purchase of the service provided .
3. Voucher is proof of purchase of the service accommodation, which user must hold a benefit at the time of the above. service.
XIX. Technical breaks
1. In order to develop and improve the Service, and above all to minimize the risks of failure are necessary interim technical stops , during which a computer system are introduced appropriate changes. The administrator ensures that the technical breaks were not onerous for customers, for this purpose, as far as possible, plans to be on the night hours .
XX. additional Provisions
1. Administrator is not responsible in any way for the content submitted and posted on the Service by Users , for their accuracy, reliability and authenticity of the photograph
2. The Administrator will make every effort to service and all services provided through it work continuously and without interruption , however, the Administrator does not take any responsibility for any interference caused by force majeure , failure or unlawful interference of Users or third parties.
3. Administrator reserves the right to temporary total or partial exemption of the Service in order to improve it , add services or carry out maintenance without prior warning of Users .
4. Administrator is not responsible for the " theft Accounts " made by third parties, as well as downloading photos from the Website and placing them on other sites or otherwise use by third parties , because the Administrator is not possible to block the copying of photographs and other materials from the Site.
5. Administrator is not responsible for loss of data stored in the Service computer systems administrator , caused by equipment failure , dysfunction of the Internet, the loss due to the actions of third parties or force majeure.
6. Administrator does not guarantee the proper functioning of the Service using hardware, software, links, and used by the user , and is not responsible for the impact of the use of the Service on such hardware, links, and software , including data loss or other damage.
7. The Administrator reserves the right to publish on the Site information about users who persistently violate the Terms or in the same way take action contrary to the Regulations or the purpose and character of the Service .
8. Is prohibited without the consent of the Administrator expressed in writing , copy, reproduce, or any other use , in whole or in part, information, data or other content and photographs contained on the Site , except as permitted use under the relevant legislation, in particular with the Copyright Act and related rights ( OJ of 1994 No. 24 , item . 83).
9. The Administrator reserves the right to implement the Service in all its dimensions , functional solutions, identification or other , which proves to be suitable to the subject matter or technical conditions of the Service, in conjunction with the possibilities of occurrence of behavior or adverse events or threaten the rights or interests of users , the Administrator or legitimate interests third parties. In particular, the Administrator reserves the right to designate the different methods and characteristics of the materials submitted to the Service by Users , for demonstrating the origin of the Service, which aims to prevent the use of these materials in a manner inconsistent with the will of Members by unauthorized persons . Each user can ask the Administrator to discontinue the use of such solutions with respect to the materials derived there from and the administrator will be able to refuse that request only in cases where it would prejudice the legitimate interests of the Administrator or third parties.
10. Administrator reserves the right to assign in whole or in part any of its rights and obligations associated with the Service , without the consent and the opportunity to express any objections by Members .
XXI. Technical conditions
1. Use Reservation System is possible provided that the computerized system , which uses customer following minimum technical requirements
d. Minimum screen resolution 1024 x 768 pixels .
a. maintain a user session ,
b. adapt your website to your customers ,
c. create statistics of your site pages and individual Providers.
3. The system , depending on the type of payment may be used by the SSL encryption protocol , to encrypt data and the operation and the original payment card authorization process them in order to maximize safety .
XXII. Final Provisions
1. Interlogic Sp. z o.o. reserves the right to unilaterally make changes to the Terms and Conditions. Any changes in the changes effective after 7 days from the date of their publication on the website . Each customer is obliged to read the Terms and Conditions before booking and is always bound by the provisions of the Rules of the time of booking and purchase of other travel services .
2. In the case of non-acceptance of the new provisions , you may inform the Administrator , causing liquidation of Accounts and User Profile .
3. In matters not covered by these Regulations , the provisions of the Civil Code and the Act of 2 March 2000 on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products ( Registry 00 . No. 22, item 2) .
Terms of 4 November 2013.